RPI Consulting is North America’s leading Pharmacy staffing agency providing world class solutions in health care recruiting. We are looking for a top individual with proficiency in providing the best pharmaceutical care to their communities.
Have you always wanted to travel around Vancouver Island and just never had the chance? Well this is the perfect opportunity to explore and get paid to do it! We are looking for a pharmacist for 2 separate assignments in the summer, close by to Parksville, where we will cover you travel and accommodations along with getting you paid for working! We are looking for someone from July 8 -12 and from September 16 - 20 & 23 - 27. The system that is used here is Nexsys so it is preferred if you are familiar with their system. Contact me at 416-850-9809 ext 318 and forward your resume to with the subject line Pharmacist, Parksville.
• Compounding and dispensing prescribed medications
• Assist on leading a successful team and able to handle stress.
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers and healthcare providers
• Checking prescriptions for proper dosage
• Acting as an advisor to all customers
• Maintaining medical profiles
• Coordinating clinical investigations
• Evaluating all labeling, packaging and advertising of drugs
• Licensed Pharmacist in British Columbia
• Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy (B.Sc. Ph.M.)
• Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada certificate
• Injection & Methadone certified
• Proficient skills with Nexsys
• Individual must be highly motivated, personable, knowledgeable and possess Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Leadership Skills
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Flexible, willing to work evenings/weekend shifts