RPI Consulting is North America’s leading Pharmacy staffing agency providing world class solutions in health care recruiting. We are looking for a top individual with proficiency in providing the best pharmaceutical care to their communities.
We have many fantastic relief opportunities coming all Nova Scotia as it enters Spring and Summer so this is a very great opportunity for you to pick up more work to supplement your own current work schedule. Are you graduating soon and looking for work? This is a great chance! We will have work all across Nova Scotia in Halifax, Dartmouth, New Glasgow, Truro, Amherst, Enfield and more so if you love travelling there are great travel opportunities as well. You can contact me at 416-850-9809 ext 318 and forward your resume to with the subject line Nova Scotia, Relief.
• Compounding and dispensing prescribed medications
• Assist on leading a successful team and able to handle stress.
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers and healthcare providers
• Checking prescriptions for proper dosage
• Acting as an advisor to all customers
• Maintaining medical profiles
• Coordinating clinical investigations
• Evaluating all labeling, packaging and advertising of drugs
• Licensed Pharmacist in Nova Scotia
• Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy (B.Sc. Ph.M.)
• Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada certificate
• Injection & Methadone certified
• Proficient skills with computer systems
• Individual must be highly motivated, personable, knowledgeable and possess Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Leadership Skills
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Flexible, willing to work evenings/weekend shifts