Happytel is the global industry leader in mobile device accessories and repairs with over 20 years of experience and 63 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
As an exciting and innovative retailer, we are looking for a passionate and motivated Smartphone Specialist/Sales Assistant that enjoys working in a dynamic team environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide excellent customer service
* Demonstrate products and show customers how to maximize their features
* Provide basic smartphone repair service
* Assist the Manager in the day to day operations of the store
* Process orders in person and over the phone
* Maintain good visual merchandising and store presentation
* A passion for customer service and sales achievement
* Previous retail experience is preferred but not essential
* The ability to work well in a team focused and fast paced environment
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Reliable and dedicated to the job
What we can offer you
* Attractive remuneration package
* Further training or study options
This is your chance to develop your career and be part of an amazing journey of transforming Australia's industry leader to become the best in the global stage! A fun and exciting challenge awaits
K3A Westfield Chermside (near The Body Shop and Typo), Gympie &, Hamilton Rd, Chermside QLD 4032
To Apply:Email your resume with subject as "Smartphone Specialist - Chermside QLD"
Job Type: Casual