We are a luxury automotive dealership see seeking to hire an experienced Service Managers who prides themselves in employee retention and satisfaction to join our team!
We are seeking a strong, energetic, customer-focused Service Manager who will help us redefine the car-buying experience.
As an Service Manager at our luxury automotive dealership team, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
Responsibilities and Qualifications - Service Manager
The primary responsibility of the Service Manager is to oversee the service department and drive operational success; technicians, service advisors, service call center, lot attendants, detailers and shuttle driver, etc.
• Manage employee schedules and pay plans
• Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them
• Work with the Parts Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs
• Work with shop foreman to ensure customers vehicles are serviced properly and in a timely manner
• Attend manager meetings and conduct service department meetings
• Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the service department
• Maintain our brand's specified service customer pay gross profit growth
• Maintain technician proficiency as specified by our brand's standards
• Partner with technical schools to recruit technicians
• Partner with OEM and other third party vendors
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Motivate, train, develop and reward employees
• Communicate with customers about maintenance and service work needed effectively
• Continue to maintain our company value, quality, and integrity
• Provide and maintain a safe work place and environment for employees and customers
• Other duties to be determined by management
• Strong customer service skills are a must
• Must be able to manage a team, motivate and develop
• Experience with CDK or other automotive software required
• Strong technical aptitude is required
• Proven track record to grow the fixed operation business through excellent CSI, advertising, managing utilization and proficiency of the shop
• Must have 3+ years as an automotive Service Writer/Service Assistant Manager
• Previous automotive Service Management experience is required
• Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment
• Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
Service Manager enjoy the following:
• Competitive weekly pay
• 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
• Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
• ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
• Tax-free flexible spending accounts
• Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
• Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
• Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
• Employee discounts on service and cars
• Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
• Career Path tool to assist in career development
• Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
• Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
• Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
• Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Qualified Service Manager candidates are encouraged to apply for this role via this site.