Business Analyst I - 1
Drive business decisions by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers. Collect, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources to drive insights into business performance.
Produce actionable reports that show key performance indicators, identify areas of improvement into current operations, and display root cause analysis of problems.
Use analytics and metrics to improve processes and provide data-driven forecasts of potential costs, risks, and profits of new business initiatives. Communicate findings and insight to stakeholders and provide business strategy recommendations for optimizing business performance.
Provide reporting solutions and respond to ad-hoc report requests across multiple business areas.
May participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools.
Entry-Level position within field.
Requires little to no experience in discipline.
Conducts routine tasks as directed.
Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
Typically requires up to three years of relevant experience.
The analyst will provide analytical support for commercial distribution and will provide analysis/reporting for the set-up and on-going management of the EMEA & APAC contact centers and the broader commercial distribution initiative.
include developing a business case for center set-up and establishing metrics for service delivery standards. On-going responsibilities include reporting on contact center performance metrics, ensuring vendor performance metrics align with UA-managed center and identifying trends/improvement opportunities.
Individual will take a lead role in measuring/guiding/reporting the results of commercial distribution.
Provides and interprets information necessary for leadership to make informed business decisions and enable "best in class" performance.
Develop business cases for the set-up of a Latin America contact center and provide on-going analytical support
Establish performance metrics and generate regular reports on service delivery standards; ensure vendor center performance standards align with UA managed centers provide data/insights in a format that is easy to understand and enables leadership decisions; drive results
Provide analysis and identify trends/improvement opportunities for contact center performance
Proactively support commercial distribution initiative and stakeholders (Contact Center, Sales and Operations) with analytical support
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft office, database creation and maintenance and data analysis
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical and communication skills
• Ability to develop business cases, forecasts and reports
• Ability to identify/assess/communicate improvement opportunities
• 2-4 years of proven analytical experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Experience working independently; proven self-starter
• Travel (domestic or international) 5-7 days per quarter
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
• Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• Master's Degree preferred
• Oracle or similar business intelligence tool or Cargo Operating System
• Proficiency in SQL
• Ability to use query tools such as Spotfire, Brio, PowerQuery or Access
• Contact center analytical experience
• Working knowledge of cargo and cargo systems
• Experience with analysis/reporting on newly created organizations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
2. Proficiency in Microsoft office, database creation and maintenance and data analysis
3. 2-4 years of proven analytical experience
4. Travel (domestic or international) 5-7 days per quarter
5. Data warehouse experience
6. Forecasting experience for people and revenue
7. Master's Degree preferred
8. Oracle or similar business intelligence tool or Cargo Operating System - Preferred
9. Proficiency in SQL - Preferred
10. Ability to use query tools such as Spotfire, Brio, PowerQuery or Access - Preferred
11. Contact center analytical experience - Preferred
12. Working knowledge of cargo and cargo systems - Preferred
13. Experience with analysis/reporting on newly created organizations- Preferred