Cyber Security Analyst - RTC
Dearborn, Michigan, United States, 48120
Contract, Contract - Option to Extend
• Support the implementation and ongoing cadence of the GRC Component Assessment and Control Testing Processes to internal defense personnel and project teams.
• Create and publish supporting documentation for new/updated processes.
• Create and deliver audience specific training and communications for new/updated processes to IT and Business partners.
• Work effectively with cross-functional and cross regional stakeholders with varying levels of business/technical skills.
• Collect sufficient quantitative and qualitative data to accurately describe the current state, desired state, and root cause(s) of gaps, with guidance from others.
• Analyze the future needs of customers and the enterprise, and translate these actions to enhance and mature the GRC program.
• Address potential business/financial impacts, inter-related systems and risks associated with new processes and approaches.
• Identify risks and issues across the multiple projects that form complex programs and large projects and support their mitigation.
• Engage stakeholders to gain consensus on shared vision of project outcomes. . Anticipate up and down stream impacts and predicts/addresses obstacles.
• Identify and assist in the resolution of conflicting business goals and systemic issues to enable business value realization.
• Propose corrective actions to address management and governance problems within the program or project.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
2. 3-5 years experience in risk management
3. 3-5 years experience working with control assessment and testing processes.
4. 3-5 years experience working with ISO 27001/2 standards, Information Security policies, risks and controls.
5. Process Improvement mindset. - Preferred:
6. Knowledge of Application Development lifecycles. - Preferred:
7. Prior experience working on Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool would be a plus.
8. Understanding of Compliance and Regulatory requirements e.g. (S-Ox, HIPAA, GLBA etc.). - Preferred:
9. Last 4 digits of candidates SSN:
10. Candidate DOB (day & month only)
11. Salary Expectation?
12. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
13. Complete Current Address & Phone#