2pm to 10pm
Systems Analyst needs 2 plus years working with SunGard’s Omni DC Recordkeeping System
Systems Analyst requires:
Proficiency with Omni Adminweb (OmniManager)
2 plus years working in the Defined Contribution industry
• Proficiency with Omni DC core code modules
• Proficiency with OmniAPI (Omni Connect) and Transaction Modeling a plus
• Proficiency with mainframe DB2 & CICS
• Proficiency with OmniPay and payment processes
• Proficiency with OmniTrade and trading platforms
COBOL, OS/JCL, VSAM
Systems Analyst duties:
Monitor and provide support to workflows and provide expert knowledge on all workflow designs.
• Monitor all alerts and escalate all issues for all procedures and systems.
• Maintain logs of all issues and ensure resolutions according for all batch production processes.
• Ability to analyze and resolve incidents quickly and accurately.
• Handles complex operational tasks and recommends processing and technology changes
• Analyzes complex performance and capacity issues with systems / applications software and/or application components.
• Strong ability to work collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other technical efforts
• Performs software architecture and systems design