RN Nurse Manager DOU Nights 15K Sign On - RT
Fountain Valley, California, United States, 92708
The manager has a 24-hour, 7 day a week responsibility to provide leadership, management, administration and supervision for the cost center(s). This includes planning, organizing, staff development, performance management, quality fiscal and information management, regulatory compliance, daily operations, building and enhancing relationships through customer relations and appropriate professional involvement. The manager is accountable for the management of the cost center(s) within the established budget. The manager will work closely with directors, ancillary staff, managers, medical directors, medical department chairs, physicians and other disciplines to develop services and ensure quality. Manager will have access to all pertinent patient health information.
Active and current registered nurse license in the state of residence/practice.
Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Proven leadership ability and hospital operational ability.
Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing.
· Current California RN license, or the ability to obtain California RN license before start date.
· Three (3) years clinical experience
· At least two (2) years in a healthcare leadership role
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintained current at all times)
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Demonstrated experience in leading patient experience initiatives.
· Effective verbal, written and listening skills
· Ability to independently manage priorities
· Current knowledge of the field with evidence of ongoing continued education
· Proficiency in multiple standard healthcare computer programs (e.g., CERNER, KRONOS, etc.)
The hospital, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to combine any of the above required experiences, or to consider applicants other work related experience in order to meet the above mentioned requirements.
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Do you have a current California RN license, or the ability to obtain California RN license before start date?
2. Do you have a BSN?
3. Do you have Three (3) years clinical experience?
4. Do you have at least two (2) years in a healthcare leadership role?
5. Do you have a current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintained current at all times)?
6. Do you have current knowledge of the field with evidence of ongoing continued education?
7. Do you have Proficiency in multiple standard healthcare computer programs (e.g., CERNER, KRONOS, etc.)
8. Do you have CPR?
9. Salary Expectation?
10. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
11. Complete Current Address & Phone#