Psychiatric Emergency Services Psychiatrist - RT
Reading,, Pennsylvania, United States, 19611
Details for this full-time Psychiatric Emergency Services position:
10-bed, fully secured Psychiatric Emergency Services Unit
Embedded within the 120-bed Emergency Department
Busiest Emergency Department in Pennsylvania with 137,000 visits annually
Level I Trauma Center
Day Shift and Weekend/Evening positions available
Telepsychiatry support during night hours
Educational loan assistance
Attractive physician incentive program
Generous CME stipends and time off
Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
403b and 457b retirement plans with company match through Lincoln Financial
Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
Spousal/domestic partner job search support
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Are you a Board Certified/Board Eligible Psychiatrist?
2. Do you have a Doctorate Degree?
3. Do you have 2+ to 5 years experience as a Psychiatrist?
4. Salary Expectation?
5. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
6. Complete Current Address & Phone#