Staff Analysis and Test Engineer - RT
Clearfield, Utah, United States, 84015
Role description & Responsibilities:
Highly motivated analysis engineer with composite structures experience for military and/or commercial aircraft.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to static and dynamic analysis of composite structures, bonded and bolted assemblies
The candidate also have experience with composite material mechanical characterization and dynamic testing (modal, forced vibe acoustic etc.) of coupon and subelements.
Ability to define and lead characterization and test activities, including: authoring test plans and test reports, data reduction and calculation of material allowables.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
BS in Civil, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering or related with a minimum of 8 years related experience in analysis engineering function
Minimum of 8 years of experience with Nastran or ABAQUS
Static, dynamic and thermostructural analysis experience
Test lab experience, including instrumentation and data reduction
Knowledge of composite materials and manufacturing processes
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment as part of a multi-discipline team
Experience Preferred :
Previous experience in aerospace manufacturing facility
Proficiency with NX, Catia V5, Fibersim, Altair Hyperworks/Optistruct, and Hypersizer are also desirable
Definition of layups and ply patterns with Fibersim to generate finite element models
Requirements definition and verification
Constitutive Model Development and implementation
Skills & Qualifications:
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to make sound decisions
Ability to multi-task
Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
BS degree in Civil, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, or related
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. BS degree in Civil, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, or related
2. Must have analysis of composites
3. Does candidate have the current and active secret clearance? MUST HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED
4. Do you have BS in Civil, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering or related with a minimum of 8 years related experience in analysis engineering function?
5. Do you have a minimum of 8 years of experience with Nastran or ABAQUS?
6. Do you have Static, dynamic and thermostructural analysis experience?
7. Do you have knowledge of composite materials and manufacturing processes9
8. Salary Expectation?
9. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
10. Complete Current Address & Phone#