Full-time Registered Respiratory Therapist needed for Pediatrics / NICU at a top facility in Florida!
Administers all therapeutic, diagnostic, and mechanical modalities under the purview of Respiratory Care Services, for which the Therapist has demonstrated appropriate proficiency, and has been documented as competent to perform these procedures. All of the criteria-based duties within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines within the department and the hospital. Responsibility for the delivery of Respiratory Care, including all therapeutic treatments, oxygen therapy, arterial blood gas draws and analysis, ventilator management, and airway management. May assess staff blood gas competencies if qualified as a ""Technical Consultant"
* Graduate of accredited respiratory therapy program
* State of Florida Licensure
* Registered Respiratory Therapist License
* RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist)
* BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
* ACLS (American Heart Association / Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
Offering competitive compensation and benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: