Full-time Blood Bank Technical Specialist needed at a top facility!
Currently looking to hire a skilled and hard-working Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist) to join our team of professionals covering Tennessee, Kentucky, southern Ohio, & eastern Indiana). Our ideal candidate will reside anywhere within the target market areas of Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne Indiana, Nashville and Lexington. The incumbent will be focused on supporting the implementation of specified product lines and delivering ongoing field support for instrumentation and reagents after installation and go-live.
This person will be responsible for the achievement of annual instrument go-live and reagent sales objectives. Will lead the stages of the sales lifecycle associated with instrument go-live and customer complaint handling with an assigned customer base. The Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist) will also have secondary ownership of assigned customer targets within a geographic territory.
- Providing training and technical support in the field for instrumentation, manual methods, and reagents
- Working collaboratively with the Blood Bank Business Manager to grow reagent sales, support instrument base and address ongoing customer needs
- Preparing accurate CRM based territory business plans, go-live forecasts, and reports to achieve assigned quota and product mix objectives
- Leading the addition of assays to drive reagent growth on automation platforms within an assigned territory
- Leading customers through the instrument validation process to achieve at plan go-live timing
- Providing assistance on items including: Preparation and planning, PQ, LIS/Validation, Instrument method validation, customer SOP assistance, determine customer go-live phases and dates, MD sign-off, staff training, QA review, Data assimilation and presentation to MD
- Working independently and collaboratively to successfully resolve instrument/product issues
- Interacting with Technical Service, Field Service and Field Quality to investigate/resolve customer issues
- Being a key technical resource with blood donor centers, large and corporate account management
- Managing calibration tools and diagnostic equipment
* We are looking for an experienced candidate for the Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist) position who has a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university along with some prior outside sales and/or technical experience. In addition, the Blood Bank Technical Specialist (Outside Sales Technical Specialist) must live in the geographic sales region that they are assigned to (Cincinnati, Minneapolic, Fort Wayne, Nashville and Lexington) and must be willing to travel over 70% of the time for this role.
* 3-5 years of Blood Banking Experience
* American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) MT or (NCA) CLS certification
* American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) SBB certification
* Project Management: ability to prioritize and schedule all aspects of the project in order to meet a deadline
* Ability to work in a team environment, communication skills both written and oral, training or educator background
* Ability to troubleshoot or problem solve
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: