Senior Implementation Engineer - 5601
Role: Information Technology
Relocation Available: Yes
Suggested Keywords to Search For: Enterprise Accounting software, implementation, financial accounting implementation, CPA, Strong SQL, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Microsoft Access, SharePoint
Town / City: Shelton
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Enterprise software company, has an immediate opening for a Senior Implementation Engineer. Company develops commercial enterprise accounting applications for browser-base and client/server deployments.
You will be responsible for installing and configuring financial accounting software for customers who are mostly in the financial services industry and are located throughout the United States and internationally. Most projects will involve assessment of customer’s accounting processes, configuring the system with application settings that achieve desired functionality, and assisting customers with technical tasks such as loading of historical data. A degree of project management will also be involved to keep the customer and Client Services manager on track with projects.
· Be a subject matter expert as it relates to each of our products - General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Projects, and Fixed Assets
· Hands-on project execution, including gathering and analyzing client requirements; determining best practice design of to-be-determined solution, configuring the application to meet the approved design
· Ability and desire to participate in all implementation tasks - project management, kick-off meetings, design, review, implementation, training, status reports, etc.
· Develop and nurture business relationships within our customer base to facilitate a sense of partnership with our customers as well as to sell add-on services
· Resolve and escalate customer implementation issues to ensure customer satisfaction
· Job requires minimal travel.
· 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience, preferably mid to high-market financial accounting implementation experience.
· CPA or demonstrated accounting expertise is required
· Ability to understand customer business problems and clearly formulate and articulate software solutions to solve those problems
· Must work well as a team member and individually
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
· Strong SQL skills (must be experienced at writing queries).
· Experience with SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Microsoft Access a plus
· Experience with SharePoint a plus
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience, preferably mid to high-market financial accounting implementation experience.
2. CPA or demonstrated accounting expertise.
3. Strong SQL skills (must be experienced at writing queries).
4. Experience with SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Microsoft Access a plus.
5. Experience with SharePoint a plus.
This exciting opportunity is featured by KLM Careers a division of Absolute Opportunities