Programmer Analyst III - Lab Systems - RT
Maine, United States, 04609
We our seeking a Programmer/Analyst with solid experience in designing, implementing, and supporting research systems used across several dozen laboratories at multiple sites in the organization. The ideal candidate will work as part of a value-stream aligned Agile team to define, create, and adapt research data structures, and define systems integrations to meet the rapidly growing and highly integrated needs of laboratory service groups.
Lead evolutionary design based on product roadmap requirements, standard patterns for consistent user experience and enterprise data modeling, and consistent configuration patterns to deliver effective business value.
Recommend and prototype solution options based on requirements to provide effective user experience while minimizing technical debt and administrative overhead.
Champion continuous improvement and a learning culture in personal work, the team’s work, the platform landscape, and user experience.
Research and evaluate new products and services for applicability to in-house needs. Stay current with new trends and emerging information technologies and informatics tools; advocate for and lead the adoption of these technologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years of work experience.
2. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the development and support of applications with medium to major complexity and cross-functional scope.
4. Demonstrated ability to lead design sessions with decision makers, other Scrum Team members, system owners and end users.
5. Demonstrated ability to convert designs into user-accepted solutions through teamwork.
6. Proficiency in system engineering processes; business process, requirements, analysis and related modeling tools, standards, and assigned application domain areas.
7. Sustained experience demonstrating Agile values and using methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
8. Ability to write and maintain streamlined, effective technical and program documentation.
9. Ability to work closely with stakeholder teams to analyze and recommend functional optimizations and solutions.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both technical and functional.)
11. Experience with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN) or Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS) preferred.
12. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: $100k -$110k )
13. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
14. Complete Current Address & Phone#