Environmental Remediation Engineer - 2479
Role: Engineering, Science, or Related
Relocation Available: Yes
Suggested Keywords to Search For: remedial engineering design, environmental consulting, NJ, New Jersey PE, Cost Estimate, Treatment Systems, NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
Location: New Jersey
Town / City: Parsippany
Job Type: Permanent full-time
ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION ENGINEER
Successful environmental consulting and remediation firm in NJ has a full-time opening for an Experienced Environmental Remediation Engineer to work in a team environment. Seeking a licensed professional engineer in NJ and NY who is experienced in environmental remedial investigation, system design and operation. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills for client interactions and supervisory skills to manage an engineering service team.
10+ years environmental consulting experience leading and performing the following tasks: cleanup alternative analysis, site remediation design and implementation, remedial system engineering design and installation, cost estimation, construction/remediation oversight, operation and maintenance plan preparation and implementation, report and work plan preparation. In addition, a strong technical education, self-motivation, leadership qualities, and excellent written & verbal communication skills are required.
* 10+ years' progressive experience with remedial engineering design;
* MS Degree in engineering (preferred)withenvironmental science or geology background;
* Certification as professional engineer in NJ, in addition, NY and PA is desirable;
* NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) or possess the requisite
qualifications to obtain this license within 1 year of date of hire ( preferred) ;
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
* Ability to work independently, supervise and mentor staff, and manage engineering task
assignments and special projects simultaneously;
* Strong communication and report writing skills; and,
* Willingness to participate in the business development process through the development
of client relationships, cost estimation technical specialties or service initiatives
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. 10+ years' progressive remedial engineering design experience in environmental consulting with NJ projects.
2. Bachelor's Degree required, MS Degree in engineering preferred.
3. Remediation system experience including vapor intrusion control and groundwater treatment systems.
4. PE in NJ.
This position is featured by KLM Careers a Division of Absolute Opportunities