Environmental, Health & Safety Manager - Pulp & Paper
Salary $85,000 - $120,000 PLUS Paid Relocation & Benefits in the Southern USA
Expanding company is actively recruiting for a proactive EH&S Manager to serve as focal point for US EH&S operations, permitting, and other EH&S initiatives. This is for an expanding facility.
As the EH&S Manager, your responsibilities in partnership with Plant Manager and Business Unit Leadership are:
• Primary EH&S leader responsible for upgrading program effectiveness thru expansion & training of onsite teams
• Develop a strong Safety culture
• Drive program improvements toward 100% compliance
• Ensure that effective tools, systems and policies are in place so internal & regulatory requirements are met
• Be the Face of the Company as the Corporate Representative through involvement with various boards, commissions, associations, and community groups to develop and maintain professional relations and community good will.
Location: Midsouth. You can have the best of the Country and the City life.
Requirements for this Environmental, Health & Safety Manager position:
• Degree Required
• EH&S experience with some experience in Pulp and Paper industry
• Reviews incidents and audit findings to determine and resolve root cause
• Monitor leading and lagging indicators to detect performance trends
• Ability to impact and effect change with a flexible, open-minded and positive approach
• Strong skills in Decision Making; Consensus Building; Strategic Planning; Managing Projects; Team Building.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com