Environmental Engineer - Pulp and Paper industry
Salary $60,000 - $80,000 PLUS Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South
Our growing client is actively recruiting a proactive Environmental Engineer to assist the EHS Manager with the US environmental operations, permitting, and other key environmental initiatives.
Environmental Engineer to lead and/or support the EHS Manager with the environmental compliance program in a manufacturing plant, to ensure permits are maintained, requirements and conditions are met at site. Requires environmental regulatory experience such as Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, RCRA, EPCRA, TSCA, FIFRA and CERCLA. Work with site leadership in regards to environmental, health & safety programs to improve awareness and compliance.
Minimum requirements for this position:
• Environmental Engineering Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in Chemical or pulp and paper related environment a plus
• Must have experience with problem solving
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Work in the United States without sponsorship.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com