Plant Engineer - Global Manufacturer
Salary $100,000 - $140,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits and Relocation Package
World Class Manufacturer is searching for a Plant Engineer for their most technically advanced facility in the company. You will handle all maintenance for the manufacturing equipment along with the building. You’ll be handling all maintenance activities related to the production of the product and the entire facility, and much more. There are PM programs to maintain. You will have several direct reports. You’ll need to be a hands on leader as you work with your crew.
This is your opportunity to work with one of the leading corporations in America. Company offers excellent benefit programs, as well as, plenty of room for future growth. Here is your chance to have something more than just a job; you can have a great future!
The facility is located in Georgia. Located in a metro area so access to airport and colleges.
Minimum requirements for this Plant Engineering role:
• Bachelors’ degree in an Engineering discipline
• At least 3 years of Maintenance experience along with supervisory background
• Experience in a manufacturing facility is a must
• Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement experience
• Someone that will be ready to step into a larger role within a few years.
TO Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Materials / Purchasing
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources * Distribution * Quality Engineers & Managers
Stay current with us at austinallen.com