Customer Success Manager - RT
San Francisco, California, United States, 94199
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join our San Francisco, CA office.
You’ll be on the front lines supporting and setting up our enterprise customers for success
Work with new customers to develop roll-out and expansion plans across their team/department/division
Lead all post-sales activities for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
Ensure existing customers are on track to expand
Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers
Develop a positive, trusted relationship with your customers by providing value throughout the customer partnership.
Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value
Customer Success and Support can be stressful. We are looking for folks who can maintain calm, and a sense of humor, under pressure.
You are passionate about engaging your customers and working collaboratively to learn how we can make them successful. You have fantastic organizational skills, have previously worked in-person with customer-facing roles, and want to work in an environment where culture and doing it right matter. You love the idea of being on the launch pad of a startup with proven executive management. If this is you, we have a tremendous opportunity. Customer Success Managers are responsible for maintaining the health and well-being of our rapidly-expanding customer list, from the post-onboarding phase, through renewal, and beyond.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. 3 to 7 years leading or participating in business or technology projects, preferably in a consulting
2. Ability to land confidently at a client and command the room without being the boss of the room
3. Customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
4. Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a pro
5. Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
6. Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to customer locations and/or work remotely fr
7. Ability to work with minimum direction to achieve goals
8. Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
9. Managed the implementation projects, led project work-streams, or conducted business analysis
10. Familiar with project management and SDLC methodologies
11. Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA
12. Salary Expectation?
13. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
14. Complete Current Address & Phone#