Associate Government Account Manager, Sacramento - RT
Sacramento,California, United States, 95812
This is a true direct selling hunter role. You’ll target regional and local city government entities in smaller markets across the US and recommend wireless solutions by suggesting service plans, data and other enhanced services, and successfully negotiate and close business This job is a vital first step in career progression to sell for Government in smaller, rural markets or emerging markets with 600MHz coverage.
Bachelors Degree Preferred
3 - 5 years direct sales experience preferred
Work well individually as well as with a team.
Responsible for developing profitable new business account relationships and increasing profitability from existing accounts.
Solid experience in handling large and complex accounts and working directly with clients at the senior management level.
Responsible for selling products and services to highly sensitive and important accounts. Exercises a great deal of judgment and has decision-making authority that can have a significant impact on the business unit.
Requires regular travel, office location (home based or corporate site) within territory, and meeting with clients and prospects.
Experience selling prepaid products within the public sector is a plus.
Collaborate with internal partners within Government and throughout the enterprise to build a successful network of internal advocates to support continuity and growth within the Public Sector.
Document sales activities using our CRM platform to organize territory.
Prospect and sell wireless services to new government customers to include cities, libraries, police departments, and government funded non profits.
Develop community relations in areas where we have never had a government presence.
Implement and maintain an effective referral network and call program to promote sales.
60/40 sales split
Looking for a strong hunter/business development mgr, B2B experience required, Proven track history of sales success in a commissioned sales environment, consistent performer meeting and exceeding current sales goals. Government experience is not required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelors Degree Preferred
2. 3 - 5 years direct sales experience preferred
3. Work well individually as well as with a team.
4. Responsible for developing profitable new business account relationships and increasing profitability from existing acSolid experience in handling large and complex accounts and working directly with clients at the senior management level
5. Experience selling prepaid products within the public sector is a plus.
6. Do you have Solid experience in handling large and complex accounts and working directly with clients at the senior management level?
7. Do you have Government experience?
8. Salary Expectation?
9. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
10. Complete Current Address & Phone#