Risk Manager - RT
Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States, 19320
The Risk Manager / Patient Safety Officer will support the risk management and patient safety program to ensure that risks are identified and managed in order to reduce facility liability and to promote patient safety. He / She will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating aggregate adverse events and claims data, as well as other hospital information in order to identify high-risk activities, procedures and departments. Also responsible for promoting patient safety and quality of care and minimizing loss to protect the assets of the facility. Oversees the electronic event reporting system and state system. The role is responsible for initiating and overseeing the development of a comprehensive safety / quality / performance improvement program working in collaboration with nursing and medical staff leadership.
Bachelors degree required with clinical degree preferred. Minimum five years working in patient safety and / or risk management field.
Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) or other Patient Safety training / certification preferred ( CPPS, IHI Executive Development)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary:
1. Do you have a Bachelors degree required with clinical degree?
2. Do you have the minimum five years working in patient safety and / or risk management field?
3. Are you Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) or other Patient Safety training / certification preferred ( CPPS, IHI Executive Development)?
4. Are you local to the Philadelphia area?
5. Salary Expectation?
7. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
8. Complete Current Address?