Physician - 5467
Role: Nursing or Physician and other healthcare related opportunities
Relocation Available: Yes
Town / City: Lafayette
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Seeking an Urgent Care Physician, a Family Practice Physician, and an Otolaryngologist to join our team on a full-time basis, working 10-12 shifts (12 hours each) per month. Our ideal physician will have a strong clinical background, with a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The successful candidate will be personable and skilled at relationship building in order to help create a positive atmosphere at this location. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
• US Residency Required or J1 visa holders
• Experienced Urgent Care physicians or new fellows are encouraged to apply
• Active Unrestricted Osteopathic or Medical License
• License(s): MD or DO
• Not Excluded from Medicare or Medicaid
• Full-time employment or contractor: 10-12 shifts per month, 12 hours each shift
• No inpatient call
• Facility open 7 days a week; 8a-8p
• Stand-alone immediate care facility with onsite x-ray
• Adults and children
• Malpractice-friendly state
• Primary care built-in referral base
• Strong specialty support
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. US Residency Required or J1 visa holders.
2. Experienced Urgent Care physician, Family Practice Physician, Otolaryngologist, or new fellow.
3. Active Unrestricted Osteopathic or Medical License.
4. License(s): MD or DO.
5. Not Excluded from Medicare or Medicaid.