Quality Manager – Aerospace Component Manufacturing - CA #5684
Location Simi Valley, CA
We are looking for a Quality Manager who will keep these important facts in mind while managing the inspection, inventory, and shipping areas of our company. You will work with people who have been with us for decades, because we treat them like family. In fact we are family owned and we want people who thrive in the small-medium manufacturing environment. We are more interested in getting it right than growing too large.
• Collaborate with the upper management team to set quality benchmarks
• Create standards in accordance with industry standards and customer expectations
• Identify quality control processes to ensure criteria are met at all times
• Execute tests to check final product adherence to the company standards
• Record findings and relay this information to the production team
• Brainstorm ideas to increase productivity and performance of the production line while maintaining accuracy in quality
• Oversee production to ensure conformity in final product processing
• A minimum of five years of Quality experience
• Familiar with company and industry quality standards and processes (ISO 9001, NADCAP, AS9100)
• Proficient in computer technology and systems
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Able to positively influence others
• Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Prior experience as a quality manager in a production processing environment
• A knowledge of Aerospace Fasteners
• A commitment to excellence
• The ability to teach others
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 5+ years of Quality Manufacturing experience.
2. Experience with industry quality standards and processes (ISO 9001, NADCAP, AS9100).
3. Prior experience as a quality manager in a production processing environment preferred.
4. Knowledge of Aerospace Fasteners preferred.