Structural Engineer - 5587
Relocation Available: Yes
Town / City: San Francisco / Bay Area
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Company is seeking a Structural Engineer with five to ten years of experience to assist in the design of commercial, institutional, and industrial structures for our Bay Area office located in Oakland, California. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, have a desire to work and grow with a multi-discipline engineering team, and be willing to have fun.
• A four-year degree in civil engineering or a related field
• Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering (preferred)
• Registration as a P.E.
• Registration as a S.E. (preferred)
• 5 to 10 years of experience in the structural design of buildings or similar structures
• Ability to work independently, and supervise the efforts of a small team
• Ability to maintain a good working relationship with clients
• Experience with computer analysis software systems
• Excellent leadership, supervisory, and writing and verbal communication skills
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field.
2. Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering (preferred).
3. Registration as a P.E.
4. Registration as a S.E. (preferred).
5. 5 or more years of experience in the structural design of buildings or similar structures.