Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified providers must have 3 years of Urgent Care or Emergency experience
- Bilingual preferred, but not mandatory
- Must be able to treat children
- Active license in TX
- Ability to work the shift schedule provided below
- M-F Base schedule of 2 day shifts (8a or 9am – 5pm), 2 evening shifts (4pm-11pm), and 1 day off.
- An average of 4-5 weekend shifts per month, mix of Saturday & Sunday, mix of day (8am-3:30pm) and evening (3pm-11pm)
What you need to know:
- Client is looking to hire 1-2 PAs
- Excellent compensation, insurance benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, medical malpractice, training for the position, and great support.