Project Coordinator – Biotech Industry - 5660
Role: Engineering, Science, or Related
Relocation Available: No
Location: Anywhere USA
Town / City: Boston area (will base from home)
Job Type: Permanent full-time
CRO looking for a Project Coordinator in the Boston area. Will work from home with occasional meetings with other company personnel in the area.
Tracking and reporting study status to the project manager:
- for Site management activities
- for Reads
- for Monitoring of reviewer’s performances activities
Support Project Managers for monitoring team trainings, participation in project invoicing and project documentation management.
Coordinate team effort to facilitate and meet timelines:
- Site management: analyze new spreadsheets, go for qualification, prepare escalation log and assist in resolving issues with the sites,
- Reconciliation: monitor and assist in discrepancy management activities including creation of reconciliation reports,
- Readers management: assist in reader’s management activities including resolving issues with readers, and assisting in monitoring of reviewer’s performances (prepare numbers, coordinate and support monitoring sessions by medical lead)"
For a project, under the supervision of the project Manager and in relation with site management manager:
- implement & apply the different procedures e.g. initiation process, site monitoring...
- reports to the project Manager for all the site management activity of the project
Home based position
Bachelor's degree in Project Management with scientific / biomedical background.
Biotech industry and in clinical trials
Knowledge in GCP knowledge, and business areas that the company is in (Medical Imaging, Image processing, Medical software, clinical trials requirement) is a plus.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in Project Management or related.
2. Scientific / biomedical background.
3. Experience in the Biotech industry and with clinical trials.
4. Knowledge Good Clinical Practice, Medical Imaging, Image processing, Medical software, clinical trials preferred.