Low Voltage Sales Rep - 5443
Relocation Available: No
Salary / Package: Based on qualifications.
Town / City: Memphis
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Low Voltage Service Rep. will be responsible for end user sales in the Technology Division. Systems to include but not limited to Structured Cabling, Access Control, CCTV, and other low voltage systems.
• Manage customer relationships.
• Estimate material and labor from blueprints, specifications, customer needs, and other related documents.
• Prepare proposals and present them to the customer.
• Assemble documents for proper hand off to Project Management.
• Work closely with Project Management to ensure customer needs are met throughout process up until job completion.
• Assist with closeout documents upon job completion.
* 2 - 3 years sales experience in multiple low voltage systems.
* Knowledge in Networking, Access Control, and CCTV
* Proficient computer skills in Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. 2 - 3 years sales experience in multiple low voltage systems.
2. Knowledge in Networking, Access Control, and CCTV.
3. Proficient computer skills in Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher.
4. High School Diploma or equivalent required.