• Supports project management team from design to financial closeout.
• Is knowledgeable of construction industry risks and current events.
• Reviews, verifies and analyzes information related to construction project activities.
• Creates and maintains audit work papers.
• Understands Contract Scope, terms and conditions, and applies to downstream processes such as Change Management and Invoicing.
• Makes recommendations for best practices.
• Provides audit management with recommendations on audit scope.
• Responds to internal and external customers as needed in a service-oriented manner.
• Consolidates results and recommendations in audit database repository, and follows-up on status.
• Communicates, in a timely manner, with responsible Project Team members.
• Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Finance, or other relevant discipline..
• Experience 5+ of audit and construction industry experience.
• Advanced academic training or specialized knowledge in relevant areas may be considered in lieu of some or all experience.
• Incumbent must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment and be able to effectively interact with all levels of management.
• Experience reviewing construction and engineering contract awards and agreements, change management, invoicing, cost reporting and schedule.
• Excellent analytical and communication (verbal, written) skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• SAP experience strongly preferred.