At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Pharmacy Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Hospital Jacksonville (NHJ) to include the Satellite Pharmacy, Navy Branch Health Clinic-Jacksonville and Mayport in Florida.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Shifts will vary
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Pharmacy Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program)or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military
• Certification: Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board PTCB
• Experience: One year of experience as a pharmacy technician after graduation
• Provide three letters of recommendation from practicing Pharmacists or pharmacy supervisors attesting to his/her professional skills, competencies, patient rapport, etc., reference letters must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing reference, letters of reference must have been written within the preceding one year
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, candidates must be able to provide documentation to verify U.S. citizenship
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.