Broker and Business Development Manager
Our global client has a plan to build a substantial footprint in the US like they have all over the globe... if you're a stellar office space broker this could be a great career move for you.
DC area location only... must know the DC office space market like the back of your hand.
If you enjoy going up against the established leader and being the David to their Goliath, this could be the challenge you've been looking for.
• Looking for an Ex-broker with a solid track record of success in the DC office space wars
• 3-5 years office space experience
• You'll do it all - look for prime space and prime clients to fill the space
• You'll need to be a master negotiator and skilled marketer who knows what kind of events will draw people to what you're selling
• You'll be hands on; know how to do lead gen, cold calling, and social media marketing
• This is a rapidly growing and developing company in a high-growth market
• Dynamic, creative, w/initiative, great work ethic and drive to succeed
This is a solid opportunity for someone who wants to have a blast growing a business.
They offer a salary of $80-$100K w/OTE of $110K-$150K all-in. Benefits and a fun place to work.
If this fits your background and skills, let’s chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg “OldSalesGuy” Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802