Bilingual English / Japanese – Material Control, Planning or Accounting
Salary $55,000 to $65,000 plus Excellent Benefits and Relocation Packages
You must speak Japanese and English to be considered for this position!
One of the nation’s fastest growing Japanese Tier I automotive suppliers is seeking a business minded professional who is fully bilingual English / Japanese.
This Material Control / Planner / Accounting role will work closely with parent company’s Customers, Internal Materials Department, Accounting, Sales, Development, and Engineering groups to complete production plans that guarantee shortages. In this role you will work in the purchasing and material control department to maintain forecasts and support the materials department for startup programs. This role will have heavy interface with Japanese Management domestically and internationally. A highly visible position.
This manufacturing facility is located in a Medium Sized Mid South community that offers access to excellent universities, excellent public schools, affordable housing, safe, family-friendly communities, and fun outdoor activities. Excellent benefits package!
Requirements for this position:
1. Must be bilingual Japanese / English (strong written and oral)
2. Need to have 2+ years’ experience in either Materials Department or in Accounting.
3. Must be Microsoft Office proficient (Strengths in Excel highly desired)
4. Willingness to work with many different departments in a manufacturing facility
5. Ability to communicate with upper management, customers, and suppliers in Japanese and English with confidence.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR dennisATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com/blog/