At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Psychiatric Technician-Mental Health to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Hospital and associated branch medical clinics in Camp Pendleton, California.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, between the hours of 6:00am – 6:00pm
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Psychiatric Technician-Mental Health must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduation from an accredited Psychiatric Technician Program; or completion of an equivalent education and experience that meets the requirement of the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians or completion of education and experience as a behavioral science specialist/technician in the United States military and proof of having completed an Armed Forces course involving psychiatric technician training or civilian course from an accredited school in the care of behavioral health patients
• Experience: One year of experience as a Psychiatric Technician after graduation
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.