Manager of Revenue Cycle Services – Workers’ Compensation and Motor Vehicle Claims - MA #5523
Location Lexington, MA
Reporting to the Vice President, the Manager, of Revenue Cycle Services is accountable for managing a team of employees and also delivering excellence in client services.
• 3 + years management experience with Revenue Cycle Services
• Expertise in the area of Workers Compensation and Automobile Accident claims
• A passion and ability to solve challenging problems and deliver client solutions
• Lead liaison team members and activities between the company and clients to ensure new claims are being directed correctly to the responsible parties, and payment information is provided accurately and consistently
• Perform client account reconciliations, asses’ outcomes, and produce resulting discrepancies
• Complete reports on status of tasks and prepare associated summaries
• Review the accuracy of our clients’ reports and company Revenue Cycle Service audits; then report any errors or inaccuracies to the appropriate person
• Assist Vice President of Revenue Cycle Services in verifying client report data is complete and accurate
• Schedule client Audits and Reconciliations on a regular basis to ensure that our system and the clients’ systems are agreeable
• Travel to client sites for quarterly visits to discuss open issues, and maintain client satisfaction
• Oversee and continuously review the process for dealing with client credit balances
• Provide timely response to all inquiries including: specific accounts, patients, employers, attorneys and insurance companies
• Develop new or current employees reporting to you and ensure they have the tools to get their job done effectively
• Consistently change strategies within the database system
• Research claim information on-line and enter new data into existing claim system as information is received with goals of accuracy
• Record client inquiries on specific accounts and capture responses in database system
• Implement and review productivity, quality metrics and incentive programs designed to minimize costs and enhance efficiency
• Lead change with regard to existing programs and processes
• Establishes client/project goals, milestones, and procedures
• Attend meetings of hospital finance groups to further develop relationships with the industry
• Advanced knowledge of 3rd party billing in MVA and Worker’s Compensation and revenue cycle business practices
• Manage, motivate and lead direct reports to drive for results to reach best client outcomes
• Exceptional organizational skills and flexibility to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality while maintaining confidential information
• Sharp analytical skills and ability to work on multiple client priorities, simultaneously
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with liaison’s and clients
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, liaisons and other employees
• Investigate and identify root cause of quality problems through critical thinking and problem-solving to resolve client conflicts/problems
• Demonstrate and handle wide variety of tasks and modify plans as requirements dictate
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint with a high level of computer and technical skills and the ability to learns new programs quickly
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 3 + years of management experience with Revenue Cycle Services.
2. Expertise in the area of Workers Compensation and Automobile Accident claims.
3. Advanced knowledge of 3rd party billing in Motor Vehicle Accidents and Worker’s Compensation and revenue cycle business practices.
4. Ability to manage, motivate and lead direct reports to drive for results to reach best client outcomes.