Sales Operations Analyst - TX #5524
Location Dallas, TX
We are currently seeking a Global Recreation Business Analyst to be a key member of the team. She/He will be responsible for providing the leadership team with detailed analysis and reporting to support the decision-making process in a variety of projects.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales-related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. The BA will analyze sales data and evaluate sales performance while taking into consideration each business unit / brand conditions. She/he will be main ‘conduit’ between the division leadership and respective IT and finance teams
• Communicate results / Provide in-depth analysis, recommendations to leaders in order to support informed business decisions;
• Provide territory analysis, including what-if scenarios and identifying opportunities to optimize sales rep. coverage;
• Analyze sales records and trends while evaluating performance against Global Recreation brands’ goals;
• Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling forecast including sales to budget variance;
• Analyze lines of business (products, segments etc.) to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action;
• Analyze results and set up customized reports containing respective conclusions, ideas and general guidance
• Conduct quantitative / qualitative analysis (e.g. ROI, identification/ assessment of opportunities and risks, forecasting modeling);
• Participates in the Global Recreation brands business reviews
Qualified applicants will have:
• Bachelor’s in Business - BBA, BAS, or BBS
• 3+ years successful experience in a similar analytical role - Sales analysis
• Experience with CRM/ICM tools and SAP
• Experience in, and a demonstrated understanding of sales forecasting and sales-related metrics.
• Strong analytical skills with advanced PC skills (e.g. MS Applications like Excel, Access etc.);
• Strong problem-solving skills with proven ability to proactively assess problems and research solutions;
• High level of technical understanding and hands-on experience including dealing with complex data systems and processes;
• Effectively communicates and engages with all levels of the organization verbally and in writing;
• Effective team player - This position will heavily rely on collaborating with other groups;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines;
• Superior attention to detail, accuracy and follow through;
• Ability to successfully achieve set deadlines
• Strong customer support orientation
• Skilled at working as a contributing team member and individually on set projects
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor’s in Business.
2. 3+ years of successful experience in a similar analytical role - Sales analysis.
3. Experience with CRM/ICM tools and SAP.
4. Experience in, and a demonstrated understanding of sales forecasting and sales-related metrics.
5. High level of technical understanding and hands-on experience including dealing with complex data systems and processes.