Production Supervisor – Window Manufacturing - MD #5583
Location Laurel, MD
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day management of people, equipment and materials to achieve production objectives, which will result in a quality product, on time and complete.
• Assigns employees to specific tasks on the production line, ensures clear understanding of task expectations in quality and productivity
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules daily.
• Works with other supervisors to rotate employees as necessary to meet production needs.
• Maintains the overall safety of employees in the assigned work area by reporting all hazards/issues.
• Provides corrective action to address attendance, conduct, or performance issues with production employees.
• Assesses individual training needs, including cross-training and job rotation plans.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
• 2+ years of experience as a line supervisor in a Window manufacturing facility (custom fabricated product experience will be considered)
• Ability to work independently with limited direction and guidance
• Ability to multitask
• High level of organization is critical
Job Type: Full-time
• Production Supervisor: 2 year
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 2+ years of experience as a line supervisor in a Window manufacturing facility (custom fabricated product experience will be considered).
2. High level of organization ability.