Senior Civil Engineer – Consulting Engineering - WA #5586
Location Seattle, WA
Applicants must be well versed in all aspects of civil engineering, including site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities. The successful individual will be assisting our Business Development team and other discipline leads in developing technical proposals, and take a proactive lead role in marketing commercial, institutional, and industrial clients. You will have the opportunity to help build, manage, and mentor a strong team of civil engineering professionals within a collaborative multi-discipline office. You must be able to market team capabilities as well as perform technical design and consulting services to a high level of satisfaction to a diverse group of clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Washington Civil Engineer (P.E.) registration required
• Minimum of 10 years of professional experience
• Experience collaborating with local architectural/engineering community is a strong plus
• Experience in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Microsoft office and other software is a plus
• Ability to work with counterparts in other offices to share workload when required
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are required
• Strong project management skills are required
• Client management skills are required
• Experience serving as a prime consultant is a plus
• Experience with zoning entitlements and permit procurement is a plus
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
2. Washington Civil Engineer (P.E.) registration required.
3. 10 or more years of consulting engineering experience.
4. Experience collaborating with local architectural/engineering community is a strong plus.
5. Experience in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Microsoft office and other software is a plus.