IT Elite Inc is looking for SAS Functional Support analyst with Pharma experience to work at our client location in Northbrook, IL.
Duration: 12+ Months
Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Required skills: SAS Enterprise Guide, Management Console, PC SAS.
• 3 years of SAS environment experience, including; the SAS associated clinical processes such as clinical programming, TLF generation, external data extract, etc.
• The SAS platform and its modules; Enterprise Guide, Management Console, PC SAS, etc
• Other associated SAS software such as Nquery, FACTS and EAST
• Best practice SAS Support processes.
• Works independently and demonstrates good people/team skills
• Basic knowledge of clinical information systems and clinical operations business processes
• Solid written and verbal communication skills, administrative and basic computer skills
• Provide first and second line system support for global internal and external business users
• Creation of user profiles and account management
• Resolution of reported issues through appropriate incident/ticket triage and tracking
• Develop and maintain systems support processes
• Ensure timely hand offs and resolution of incident/tickets by other involved functions (technical support, IGD, TATA)
• Identify business process and end user training improvements
• Track first line support performance metrics
• Content expert for assigned systems and partner with other SME’s in the development of system training material
• May deliver end user training and train the trainer sessions
• Participate in/ Facilitate Support team meetings, including prepare timelines, meeting agendas and minutes for assigned systems in partnership with the GDO colleagues, other client’s functions and technical support functions such as IGD, QA, IBM, etc
• Dedication to customer service, and experience delivering on customer needs
• Solid communicate skills both verbally and in writing
• Has knowledge of basic theories, principles and techniques of project management
• Knowledge of ICH and GCP a plus
• Proficient computer skills across multiple applications
If your skills match the above requirement, please forward your resume as a word attachment along with salary requirements and contact information.