AutoCAD / 3-D Drafter – Eastern Arkansas
Salary $60,000 - $65,000 Plus Benefits & Relo to Eastern Arkansas
Our growing client has asked us to assist them with a very important opening - 3-D Drafter. You will be the go-to person for every drawing that flows into the plant. You will be the keeper of the drawings and your sketches will become drawings that ultimately become construction documents! It is a position of great responsibility and needs a person who is skilled at CAD both 2D & 3D as well as Autodesk programs, and Inventor. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator, be well organized, and have superior critical thinking skills.
Salary $60,000 - $65,000 Plus Excellent Benefits Package & Paid Relocation Assistance for the RIGHT Candidate to Eastern Arkansas. Beautiful area to live in and you’re close to rivers & lakes for great fishing and it’s a short drive to the fantastic Ozarks! Close to major metros without the metro headaches! Great place to live & raise a family!
Key requirements for this 3 – D Drafting position:
• Two year degree in Computer Aided Drafting
• At least 1 year of experience in a 2D /3D CAD operator role
• Fluency with the Autodesk programs
• Excellent AutoCAD/Inventor skills
• Good critical thinking ability, organizational, and communication skills
• Experience creating CAD (2D and 3D drawings) from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com/blog/