Long Term Care Physician / MD / DO - Everett, WA
We have an immediate full-time opening for a Long-Term Care Physician / MD / DO to oversee the medical care of nursing home residents in skilled nursing facilities in Washington State.
The Doctor who accepts this position will enjoy the opportunity to serve as Medical Director and provide geriatric medical services for a Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility company with stable, capable support staff. MD / DO candidates with SNF / Nursing Home experience preferred.
This SNF Physician / Medical Director is responsible for directing resident care and reviewing residents’ condition as medically necessary. The patient population includes Medicaid, Medicare, and private pay.
The chosen MD / DO will be offered excellent compensation and benefits as well as bonus opportunities
Physician / MD / DO job description:
• Directs medical care for nursing home residents with both chronic and acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
• Establishes and monitors appropriate levels of care for LTC center residents
• Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical conditions & health care needs
• Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the region
• Facilitates staff, resident and family decision making by providing educational tools
• Reviews medical records to ensure resident needs are addressed
Medical Director / MD / DO requirements:
• Must be graduate of an accredited MD or DO program
• Must have 2+ years’ experience
Please click apply now, call Rick Chasteen at 888-582-5627, email resume to , or fax resume to 888-344-1889 to be considered for this MD / Physician position in Washington state.