Year long contract opportunity on site in Raleigh.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Work closely with security engineering to produce and maintain high-quality security procedures, build documentation, and management level status reporting.
• Collaborate and engage with security management and the security engineering team to address documentation content gaps, act on direct feedback, and promote continuous improvement of security documentation and management reporting.
• Communicate with subject matter experts, including security engineers, security analysts, and program managers to understand current and future deliverables, reporting timelines, and documentation needs.
• Manage the Engineering Information Life Cycle documentation for agile delivery, document security use cases, and support engineering documentation efforts by integrating with other internal teams.
• Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, analysis, and communication skills
•Excellent ability to create innovative and graphical presentations and reports
• Experience managing the documentation development life cycle and repository
• Experience working with remote and geographically diverse teams across multiple disciplines
• Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and drive timely completion of documentation
• 2+ years of technical writing experience with samples and writing tests
Considered a Plus:
• Career interest in cyber security, risk management, or information technology