Full-time MRI Technologist needed at a top facility in Central New York!
Job Summary: Works under the general supervision and direction from the Radiology Network Manager. The primary responsibility is the production of high-quality MRI examinations for an accurate diagnosis, assuring that treatment care plans take into account age-specific needs of each patient. This individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served. Maintains optimal efficiency in operation of the section equipment and promotes quality patient care.
* Associates degree/certification from an accredited Radiology Technologist program
* Certification/registration is needed for a New York license as a Radiology Technologist
* ARRT (R) and New York licensure required
* ARRT (MR) within 2 years from date of hire
* BLS certification within 6 months from date of hire
* Previous experience in radiology technology and at least one-year experience as a MRI Technologist
or Registered CT Technologist cross trained into MRI
or Registered Radiologic Technologist with formal MRI College within 6 months of hire.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: