Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a top facility in Central New York!
Assist the physician in the restoration of normal respiratory function in critically ill patients in accordance to established protocols and policies. Provide services to patients from birth to adult geriatric.
* Experience as a Respiratory Therapist prior to employment is desired.
* New graduates considered.
* Requires a broad knowledge of respiratory care procedures, respiratory equipment and patient evaluation using protocol systems.
* NYS license as a Respiratory Therapist
* Basic Life Support (required within 6 months from date of hire)
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (required within 6 months from date of hire)
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (required within 6 months from date of hire)
* Requires the ability to provide high quality respiratory care service in the inpatient setting.
* Possess computer skills such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: