Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time RN Nurse Coordinator to support the Federal Employees at the US Department of State – Foreign Affairs Training Center in Blackstone, VA.
This position offers:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities!
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k are available
- A position where your experience and skills are needed and will be appreciated!
Typical Patient visits may include:
- Walk in Service Care
- Medication management
- Walk in Service Care
- Injury evaluation
- Rehydration therapy
- Wound Care
- Waived testing-flu
- Strep test
- Pregnancy test
- Emergency Response
- Light suturing
- Blood draws
- Quarterly Health Education sessions
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states, "active and unrestricted"
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, urgent care or emergency room
- Minimum 2 years management
- Recent clinical experience required
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS (Basic Life Support Certification), CPR/AED
- Please reference A9P in your reply
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.