• We are looking for a Python Developer, a technically inclined engineer who is passionate to solve and give solutions customized OpenStack private cloud environment.
• Ability to learn new technologies, adapt and evolve providing solutions.
• Possess knowledge of PaaS concepts.
• Experience with Infrastructure automation & DevOps scripting - Shell, Python etc.
• Proven experience with Python web frameworks.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Relevant experience in Python
• Python and flask, API, REST/ SOAP, Virtualization technologies, Cloud, docker/containers.
• Must have a good understanding of python development on cloud services
• Must have experience on web services and APIs (REST, JSON and similar) and creation and consumption of RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries in particular
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments (OAuth, BasicAuth and similar) * Good understanding of cloud databases, cloud services, cloud infrastructure (storage, compute)
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages
• Proven experience in the software development lifecycle
• Good working knowledge of programming in a UNIX/Windows environment
• Acquaintance with Python web stacks
• Experience in best code deployment practices
• Knowledge of Scrum / Kanban
• Solid experience coding in Python / Django
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Bachelors/Master Degree in computer software
• Hands-on experience in Python Flask and SQL
• Exposure on writing unit, automation, and integration tests
• Prior experience on Agile Methodologies
• Unit test and debugging skills
Job Type: Full-time