Required skills (rank in order of importance):
· Extensive knowledge of LINUX, UNIX, and related technologies.
· Ability to administer and ensure proper operation, function, and performance of system software.
· Ability to work in a highly regulated health care environment.
· Good Scripting, Programming, and Automation Abilities.
· Three to five years of experience working in a mixed Linux and Windows
· Environment within a Vmware or other cloud based enterprise environment.
Soft skills required:
· Effective communication skills (Written and Oral), Adaptability, SELF-
· Motivation, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Time Management, Ability to work effectively in a stressful environment, customer focused, detail oriented, team player