Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a top facility in Dover!
This individual will be working in reproductive health (includes seeing males). Job duties will also include health care needs that are identified within the communities we serve (such as primary care services and transgender care in the future).
JOB SUMMARY: Provide reproductive health care services to a broad-based population with clinical supervision by the Medical Director and operational supervision by the Family Planning Manager. Provide skilled client care in the clinical setting including gynecological exams, screening and treatment, counseling, contraceptive advice and prescriptions, detection and treatment of vaginitis, cervicitis and STDs, follow-up patient consultations and other medical conditions as per health center guidelines and client needs. Maintains a patient load of 4 patients per hour.
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program/physician assistant program with state-mandated certifications/licensure.
* Current Delaware license as an advanced practice registered nurse/physician’s assistant with prescriptive privileges required.
* Minimum of zero to two years’ experience as an advanced practice nurse/physician’s assistant, with experience and broad knowledge of family planning. Experience within a family planning clinical setting preferred.
* National Certification or a current Medicare/Medicaid number.
* Professional, positive attitude with proven ability to contribute effectively to highly functioning work teams.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.