*Permanent hire with our direct/end client … one of the oldest and most innovative manufacturing companies offering complete solutions for the food & services industry*
***NO WORK VISA SPONSORSHIP'S***
Title: SAP SECURITY ANALYST
Location: Lansing Suburbs, Michigan, USA
Compensation Terms: Annual base salary + annual bonus + excellent benefits package + Relocation expenses coverage...
MUST’VE Skills and Qualifications – NO EXCEPTIONS:
• Minimum 8+ years of experience implementing SAP Security solutions for company-wide infrastructure from scratch, in a large SAP Set-Up preferably in a global SAP Environment
• Strong experience with SAP ECC core components in 6.0 for minimum five years
• In recent past 3-5 years one must've minimum Two (2) years of exclusive experience in SAP security design and implementation (full cycle)
• Working technical knowledge of systems software, protocols and standards
• Additional work hours including weekends and holidays as required
• Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years SAP experience or Associate’s with 10+ years of SAP
• Experience with BI, BOBJ, APO, GRC ARM (Access Request Management) and/or CUA - HIGHLY DESIRED
• Certification in GRC or SAP Security
• This role is part of company’s SAP Security Group in the IT department, tasked with data protection and user access for SAP systems. You’ll be responsible for ensuring employees across all departments have the SAP system access they need to do their jobs, and you’ll keep their digital profiles up to date. Your job will be a balance of project work and production support, and you’ll have a hand in any new and exciting SAP implementation the company undertakes …
• This is a technical position, of course, but the ERP Security Analyst also will work with the business units to ensure its needs line up with the protection of company data. You won’t make the requirements, but you’ll make sure customers and colleagues have access to Company’s IT tools and understand the “why” of the rules. If attention to detail is your strong suit and compliance is your jam, and if you’re looking to be part of a culture that believes people are a company’s best assets, let’s connect.
TO APPLY ONLINE, please respond with updated copy of resume with contact information’s & current resident status in USA.