Full-time Blood Bank Medical Technologist needed for Diagnostic Manufacturing!
Perform advanced manufacturing processing procedures for the blood banking industry. Adhere to explicit standard operating procedures and interpret test results in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements. Tasks include qualifying and purifying antibody sources, testing to determine formulation and final preparation of bulk reagent. Performs activities necessary to develop new products including establishing requirements, identifying formulations, verifying and validating performance, and writing standard operating procedures. Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
1. Performs and interprets complex tests and chemical assays required to assess raw material and manufacture various products.
2. Performs antibody purification procedures.
3. Prepare bulk reagents; weighs and measures ingredients and mixes by a validated method.
4. Designs, performs and interprets experiments for new product development.
5. Maintains manufacturing and new product development records and other documentation to comply with regulatory requirements.
6. Perform duties associated with document management.
7. Adhere to procedures and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
5 years blood banking experience plus Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (or a biologic science) required. ASCP MT / MLS certification and SBB.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.