Full-time Manager-Cancer Information Management needed in Southern California!
This is a management role responsible for managing all aspects of the daily operations of the Cancer Registry department and supervising all registry personnel and volunteers.
* Required: 2 years college/equivalent
* Preferred: Associate Degree or higher in Allied Health field or completion of a NCRA Accredited Formal Education Program
* Required: Certified Tumor Registrar
* Required: Supervisory experience & 2 years Registry experience (minimum)
* Preferred: 3-5 years experience working in an ACOS accredited cancer registry program with participation in Commission on Cancer Surveys
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Manages daily operations of the Cancer Registry ensuring the ACOS Cancer Registry standards are maintained.
- Coordinates the overall Cancer Program compliance with the ACOS Standards, including preparation of the Cancer Committee agenda, reports, minutes and follow up.
- Provides essential support to Cancer Committee, Administration, and medical staff in the strategic planning, attainment and renewal of programic accreditations.
- Plan and implement of Cancer Program Quality and Performance Improvement studies including criteria, procedures, data collection, data submission, reporting and follow up.
- Annual Completion of the ACOS Commission on Cancer Survey Application Record (SAR).
- Manages cancer registry information systems to maintain the data repository and create necessary reporting mechanisms.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.