An accountant ensures the accuracy of individuals', companies', and organizations' financial statements. He or she sees to it that laws and procedures are followed, and taxes are correct and paid on time. An accountant prepares financial documentation and explains his or her findings to individuals or a company's or organization's management.
Accountants / Accounting Assistant
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Accountant"
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
ANY ACCOUNTS QUALIFICATIONS.
Interested candidate should submit their CV.